.22 LR, want to take my kid plinking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxjlange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place that is consistently getting in .22LR, even if i have to stand in a line. My boy really wants to go and I can't bring myself to still pay $50-$75 a brick.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its getting pretty common at the Wal Marts in the OKC metro. I haven't been to a gun show, but it has been awhile since I have seen it priced at $50-$75/brick. If you were closer to me, I would sell you a 325 rd pack for what I paid. (About $22)

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place that is consistently getting in .22LR, even if i have to stand in a line. My boy really wants to go and I can't bring myself to still pay $50-$75 a brick.

No one locally near the BA area has 22lr in stock. I seen some 50 round boxes at the Walmart on 71st off the creek turnpike a few weeks ago around 8:30 am or close to it. That seems to be the time they are stocking ammo.

I have bought around 25,000 rounds using slickguns.com and the Smith and Wesson forum. Most has come from cabelas and midway. About a month ago we were getting 2100 rd ammo cans for 99.99. I just got a brick of Federal for 31.99 shipped and a 525 round box of Remington GB for 20.00 shipped. Cabelas is having free shipping with 3turkey promo code.

gopokes81

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have not found any yet I have plenty sitting in the garage. I don't even remember what I paid for it. I'll sell ya a 325 round brick of Winchester for $10. Every kid should get to go plinking!

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have not found any yet I have plenty sitting in the garage. I don't even remember what I paid for it. I'll sell ya a 325 round brick of Winchester for $10. Every kid should get to go plinking!

Judging by your screen name and the content of this post you are a man of great character.

Latest posts

Top Bottom