.22 lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dick's in Lawton has 1,000 boxes of Winchester for $70 a box. A few days ago they had Federal 325 packs for $20 but sold out.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow! For the first time in over two years I found some 22 ammo at the Shawnee Wal-Mart.

CCI. 22 LR HP for $7.47/100.

The lady said I just missed out on the 525 round packs.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
academy in edmond has the 325 federal auto match again. there were about twenty boxes at 4 this afternoon. i picked up some cci target shorts for my revolvers

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still lots of .22 at the Norman Academy this afternoon. A little pricey compared to pre-panic but I'm starting to believe 7-10 cents a round is the new normal. 2 box limit is still in place. But they have some CCI 37 and 40 grain hollow point 100 round boxes for $8.99. I bought a couple of boxes because I can't help myself after going so long without. 50 round boxes range from $2.75 on up. They also had CCI .22 short 100 round boxes back in the regular ammo section that has no limit. Haven't seen that in a brick and mortar for a couple of years. Need that for stealth hunting zombies.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still lots of .22 at the Norman Academy this afternoon. A little pricey compared to pre-panic but I'm starting to believe 7-10 cents a round is the new normal. 2 box limit is still in place. But they have some CCI 37 and 40 grain hollow point 100 round boxes for $8.99. I bought a couple of boxes because I can't help myself after going so long without. 50 round boxes range from $2.75 on up. They also had CCI .22 short 100 round boxes back in the regular ammo section that has no limit. Haven't seen that in a brick and mortar for a couple of years. Need that for stealth hunting zombies.
Still there as of this morning. Purchased some SuperX HV.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still lots of .22 at the Norman Academy this afternoon. A little pricey compared to pre-panic but I'm starting to believe 7-10 cents a round is the new normal. QUOTE]

It's not the new normal. I've bought some at Walmart for a tad over .05 cents a round.
It doesn't take any more to make it now than it did three years ago.
The stores that sell it want you to think .07 is the " new normal".

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still lots of .22 at the Norman Academy this afternoon. A little pricey compared to pre-panic but I'm starting to believe 7-10 cents a round is the new normal. QUOTE]

It's not the new normal. I've bought some at Walmart for a tad over .05 cents a round.
It doesn't take any more to make it now than it did three years ago.
The stores that sell it want you to think .07 is the " new normal".

They've convinced me. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom