22 pistol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
any body have or had a sig 22 mosq. how ya like it, i really dont like spending very much on a 22 anything, im just wanting something to carry fishing thats shoots decent, the beretta u22 dont holster very well (i think)...and the sig will holster like a normal one...

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine has been nothing but trouble from day one, FTL, FTE, FTF even shooting recommended CCI minimags. Finally I shipped it back to mfg. I now have it back but have not had a chance to go shoot it yet. They did some work on the chamber area and feed ramp and replaced the recoil spring.

I really like the look, feel, and features of the gun, just want it to work. I also have the sig holster for it. It's a paddle holster that locks the gun into it. A quick push of a button in a natural position for drawing makes it nice for carry around farm ponds or just target plinking.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine has been nothing but trouble from day one, FTL, FTE, FTF even shooting recommended CCI minimags. Finally I shipped it back to mfg. I now have it back but have not had a chance to go shoot it yet. They did some work on the chamber area and feed ramp and replaced the recoil spring.

I really like the look, feel, and features of the gun, just want it to work. I also have the sig holster for it. It's a paddle holster that locks the gun into it. A quick push of a button in a natural position for drawing makes it nice for carry around farm ponds or just target plinking.

WOW:eek2:...im glad i asked, does any one know about "smith & wesson" 22 pistol??

Adam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with CY. MKII's are awesome little guns. I have a Browning Buckmark, and love it. Either the Ruger, or Browning would be a great choice. Whichever fits your hand better.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
any body have or had a sig 22 mosq. how ya like it, i really dont like spending very much on a 22 anything, im just wanting something to carry fishing thats shoots decent, the beretta u22 dont holster very well (i think)...and the sig will holster like a normal one...

I bought my wife a Walther P22 and it has NEVER been a problem. She shoots it and loves it.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a walther P-22 that I have had for 7 or 8 years now. It has been a great gun. Small and easy to carry. I bought the Sig about 2 years ago and had it about 4 months. It was nothing but problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom