22 Rifles ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4man27

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a new toy on the internet that I would like to build. It calls for 2 ruger 10/22's. I was wondering if there are any othe 22's (ie Marlin model 795) that have high capacity mags available for them like the 30 rnd for the 10/22. Any help would be great. This is not a practical build so I want to keep the cost down. Thanks Marc

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This?
avpcblog.files.wordpress.com_2008_02_10_22gatling.jpg

Cool at first but what would you do with it? there was one for sale on here before...

m4man27

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ADLUGINB would be correct. I would like to build a slightly differtent version though. I have access to the raw materials needed to build the body and structure. Now just need to find two or four inexpensive rifles to use. They need to have high Cap Mags though. or if anyone knows of any beater 10/22 around ie barns pawn shops ect, Please let me know

m4man27

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I have to spend $300 for each rifle I might as well up size everything and use 2 SKS's. I dont think it would be any more trouble to build one as the other. I would just have to use steel insted of aluminum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom