23yr old very expd tree climber i have family wrks slow i need stable income ideas???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think the driving will be a good place. I know a bunch of veteran drivers who are not getting enough miles to stay ahead of the bill collector's .. I'd look at the line man deal or some thing else. IMHO

shoot to kill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to votech for electronics and can climb poles great class sounds good but don't pay the bills till u graduate. Hw lng till u can intern??? I been doin tree work by myself on the side no haul off, just me getting the trees down safely and at a heck of price bc I can travel farther without big equipment. Can even get insurance for real high risk jobs for peace of mind. Thanx

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say the lineman gig but if you need money now that is out. Try a union building trade electrician, plumber, pipefitter or a sheet metal worker. You go to apprenticeship school to learn a couple nights a week and work your normal 40. The pay is good but the work is hard but you are used to that. There is retirement and health insurance. Down here in OKC you could go to work in Sheet Metal as a helper immediately and put in your paperwork for the apprenticeship. But I think Tulsa may be slow for work. If any of these jobs interest you I would call the local union hall in your area and ask them about work.

shoot to kill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wats next, was up all night wit sick baby no biggie, then Omw to work/taking them to church this morning I get pulld over didn't see cop till I heard sirens behind me I guess he was behind me for bit b4 I noticed but no more than like 30 secs, ova crying kiddo and no review mirror..17mph over in bogus construction patch and gave me a failure to yeild to emergency vechicle... I jus spent a lot of $$$$ getn my liscense back and I try hard to keep clean now okmulgee keep me down lol reason had it suspended b4 was cudnt pay a $550 neon tag light ticket from autozone and $140 loud music ticket in hard rain and Windows up stock tape player in my f150??????

shoot to kill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea wow and he still was bein condescending mean jerk to me, like he was getn irradiated bc my kid was cryn while he was scolding me.. while I'm just yes sir no sir like always. I Sign tickets n he tossd em on my lap and walks off. Plus calld 4 other police n I had to wait like almost hr. But Watever I guess .ugh...

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How u feel abt wrkn cnstrxn? I no a guy who may be lookin fer sum help. I talk 2 him n let u no.

Seriously, you are on here asking for recommendations for jobs I would write like you would talk in an interview. I will second the post earlier about take the time to write like you aren't some kid making plans to go to the movies.

I do know a guy who owns a construction company but based on the info you have given I'd be a little weary of making a recommendation. Also, in my opinion your statement earlier of "good license" is a little misleading. Maybe you should just say, "I have a drivers license". To me "good drivers license" means good history, which would matter to a company that may have you driving a company vehicle and having suspensions on record will probably be a tough sell. Telling you the truth so that maybe in the future you will better your odds. Best of luck to you.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wats next, was up all night wit sick baby no biggie, then Omw to work/taking them to church this morning I get pulld over didn't see cop till I heard sirens behind me I guess he was behind me for bit b4 I noticed but no more than like 30 secs, ova crying kiddo and no review mirror..17mph over in bogus construction patch and gave me a failure to yeild to emergency vechicle... I jus spent a lot of $$$$ getn my liscense back and I try hard to keep clean now okmulgee keep me down lol reason had it suspended b4 was cudnt pay a $550 neon tag light ticket from autozone and $140 loud music ticket in hard rain and Windows up stock tape player in my f150??????

Gotta love the BS construction zones where no work is going on or has gone on for weeks or months that is used as a speed trap.

Don't know about the neon tag light but I'd have fought the "loud music" ticket in court.

Latest posts

Top Bottom