need tree work or a houlry job anybody hiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoot to kill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wiil do work for barter if moneys tight thanx..Im a very expd tree climber trimming to dangerous removals no problem. call for bids or you can send me a pic of trees and ill give u price over phone. I have saws and climbing gear no junk even a stumpgrinder cheapier than most. Any work will be appreciated. Work is slow so im also very interested in getting a hourly job i have a driving licsence and can pass drug screen and can drive big trucks and trailers,some of my experience is in landscaping, or operating skidsteers and some roofing, even powerwashing oil equiptment and roustabout exp. i am a hard worker with good work and customer references if needed. thanks for looking 918-758-6874 jr..call or txt anytime muskogee/tulsa areas

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish you were closer, I have a partial trunk/stump I need removed. Anyway I wish you luck with your search!

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good luck.
I've contacted 3 OSA members that either that were looking for help or said they had jobs and 2 of them were the worst communicators i have ever seen.
Don't get that burned feeling.
You'll find some work. Hang in there.
My son is still looking.

shoot to kill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanx guys i appreciate all the help. I lucked out and got a gig today digging out sum waterlines and some other labor work. ill do any work needed to get by lol this summer should pick up soon. if not im pondering the idea of nat guard reserves as a option now we will see

shoot to kill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanx guys i appreciate all the help. I lucked out and got a gig today digging out sum waterlines and some other labor work. ill do any work needed to get by lol this summer should pick up soon. if not im pondering the idea of nat guard reserves as a option now we will see

t_towner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have quite a few trees that need to be taken down across town. Not sure if our maintenance coordinator has awarded the jobs yet. Would be happy to have you bid on them.

Do you have general liability insurance? (If not we may be able to help price it into the job if it makes sense.)

Thanks!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The City has hired a Contractor to take down about 300 trees damaged in the ice storm and severe drought.
Dont know if it would be worth your time to travel, but I could find out the Contractor, if you think it might pay-out

shoot to kill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i started climbing trees and driving equiptment for nosak when i was 17 quit him at 22 learnd alot but if uve seen tv show nosak raw ull know why i left lol. so most of my work now is from yard guys or tree services without a climber or well a good climber and they jus pay me to get the trees down without damage and they take care of clean up, plus jus payn me to take tree down and cut up i can do alot cheapier then most and i can travel bc i can literally take bout any tree in oklahoma down with jus my ropes and climbing gear, spikes and saws all outta trunk of my car.

shoot to kill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my insurance is up but its super cheap to re-new through louis and bloush. i only get it on jobs where its required or if its really dangerous like powerlines and houses but i rope everything down and dont take no chances on damage to property, no holes in yard or messd up sprinklerheads. i even hang lights in trees and deerstands and remove xmas lights chang bulbs etc watever pays lol

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you get enough inquiries from guys down here in the OKC area to make it worth your while, let me know...

I've got a large pecan tree that i need trimmed up a little...

Latest posts

Top Bottom