243 load questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty tall order for untrued Remmy with a second hand barrel, no?
Anyway, good luck, and post your results (including other rifles) here:
http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?123381-100-yard-5-shot-challenge-database

MoBoost, yesterday afternoon I finally dialed the gun in for the wife to hunt with yesterday evening and only took 5 shots with me to the bench to adjust the scope.

I shot 3 shells to group and then adjusted, shot the other 2 to confirm the adjustments.

Anyways, I managed to get what I was looking for out of this gun. The 3 shot group was .485" which I am more than happy with. I didn't post it on the 100 yard thread because two of the shots on the paper were from after the adjustment on the scope. I will try to get it out and shoot a 5 shot group for your 100 yard thread.

danielp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I load nosler 95gn ballistic tips over 41.4 gn's of h4350. This load is outstanding in my rem 700..........average .5-.75 100 yard groups of sandbags. prob would be better if I had a good bench though. I seat the bullet just off the lands. The 700 has had the trigger lightened and that is all the work that has been done to it. This load is almost a max load though so I would work up to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom