<*}}}><

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lemmee help yas.

Check out this fish!

e5574e34c97f50294e4c0106e752a407.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday I made a an early morning run over to beautiful Tenkiller Lake (about 70 miles) hoping for a double, (Trout below the dam and Smallmouth up on the lake), well no Trout but I did catch a bunch of little Smallmouth and Bluegill up on the lake, I used my lightest rig so it was a lot of fun! (Lew`s LLS75 on a 4`6" Shakespeare Micro Light rod strung with 6lb Trilene XL.)

fUOs370.jpg

DnHJUHZ.jpg

I had a feisty little Smallmouth give my Rebel Wee Craw back to me.....

MHv4X2g.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got out for about an hour and a half this morning, I lost one in heavy vegetation, lost another on a submerged tree limb and I failed to get a hook set on a couple of more....I did manage to catch 3 dinks and one that went 2.2lbs.
Ultralight fun---<*}}}><

RGnVd5p.jpg

lIjjIGA.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got out for a little while this morning with my oldest ultra light rig, a Quantum Micro reel sittin` a Shakespeare 4` 6" micro rod with Trilene 6lb test. I knocked the barb off the hook and I was hoping to get tested but only caught one about a pound and a dink....both caught on a Zoom Finesse worm in watermelon red on 0/1 Eagle Claw hook..

JGbLPb6.jpg

uz1Wy5m.jpg

o3QZOVb.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom