.28 guage shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show me these $400-600 1100’s, and I’ll buy every one and turn a $400-600 profit in short order.
I’ve quit trying to figure out why people pay what they’re willing to pay for stuff.

A 28 gauge is rare, but I see them pop up for sale every once in a while and generally bring a premium.
I have an unfired 1100 lite 20 in the safe I gave $400 cash for from a local ad in the newspaper that still had the TG&Y hang tag on it. I don't participate with the insane Gun broker prices.
Just keep my eyes open for local ads or word of mouth that someone is selling a firearm. Picked up several guns from farm auctions. The people are there to buy farm equipment, not guns so sometimes they go reasonably priced. My best score was an unfired Browning Sweet 16 for $700. It's no longer in unfired condition though. It's what I was shooing at the dove hunt. I was told that I could double my money easily on the sweet 16, but I buy guns, I don't sell guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom