2A Political Action Support - Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have recent 2A threats affected gun rights advocacy group support among OSA members?

• I currently support the NRA, GOA, SAF, or other national 2A advocacy group

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • I currently do not support any national 2A advocacy group

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I plan to join (first time) a national 2A advocacy group

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I plan to join an additional national 2A advocacy group

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I plan to increase my current level of support to 2A advocacy groups

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • I have no plans to change my current level of support for 2A groups

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am curious to see how many of us are motivated enough by the current 2A threats to take some form of concrete action, so please respond to the poll.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Responders - Please note that this is a multiple answer allowed poll - to be most accurate please read all poll choices and answer ALL that apply

Last edited:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supporting groups whose best interest is to ensure at least a certain level of continued 2A infringement is not the only "concrete action" one can take.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supporting groups whose best interest is to ensure at least a certain level of continued 2A infringement is not the only "concrete action" one can take.

Didn't say it was - just polling for a specific question/type of action inquiry, otherwise the issue becomes unmanageably broad.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I am planning:

We are going to start a PAC. I put one of my guys on it. Should be done by the middle of next month.

Additionally, I need some volunteers to help draft some copy for a pamphlet I will have printed. Some of the copy will include myths about assault rifles and high cap mags. I'm going to ask our sponsors to have these pamphlets at their tables during gun shows for our fellow gun owners to take and distribute.

Additionally, once I find out about the liability insurance, I may ask for volunteers to speak to Boy Scout Troops, Cub Scouts, church groups about the proper handling of firearms. (Is there still an Eddie Eagle Program out there?)

We will need some volunteers to draft a coherent, fact based letter that we can send to newspaper editorial sections.

We will look for and support some charities and causes that will give us media exposure and show our fellow Oklahomans that we are much more than a group of gun nuts.

I'm taking ideas, so please feel free to chime in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom