$3.5+ Million raised in less than 48 hours!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron Paul has collected more than $3.5 Million in campaign donations in less than 48 hours!! Very impressive, especially considering none of the Wall St. banksters (crooks) are contributing to him. If he's elected, their just might be some justice on Wall St.

Go here to make your donation:

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/

Ron Paul has collected more money from military personnel than the other republicants combined.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Not that I put much stock in USA Today since I had a paragraph about me in it last month and the guy mis-quoted me. Anyway was glad to see Marines didn't make the reference list at the bottom.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If not Ron Paul, who else has a better track record of defending the Constitution?? Who else runs on a campaign promise of reducing the budget and deficit?? Who else has a voting record to support his campaign initiatives?? Which candidate promotes a smaller government, more liberty, more freedom?? Which candidate wants to restore & defend "state rights"??

Latest posts

Top Bottom