3 dead plus shooter in "racially motivated" attack at Jax, FL Dollar General store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t want it “hidden”, I just don’t care about it. We know he did it, he wrote a paper about his desires to do something. We are not going to learn anything from it that will assist in preventing any future shootings.

Maybe a question could be, why do we want to read it? What will we do differently after reading it?

Maybe he/she was some beef with school admin and the paper is being held while that is investigated. Maybe he said something ugly about Biden or Trump.

To quote that famous lady. “At this point, what difference does it make?”
Yeah, if you're reduced to quoting Hillary, you might want to stop digging.

Simply put, we don't know what we don't know. Once we know, you may be right and you may be wrong, but I'll bet it proves that mental illness among school shooters isn't the far-right problem the media and some in .gov pretend it is. That's why they're hiding it and things being hidden from the public by a .gov for political purposes is NOT American.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don’t want it “hidden”, I just don’t care about it. We know he did it, he wrote a paper about his desires to do something. We are not going to learn anything from it that will assist in preventing any future shootings.

Maybe a question could be, why do we want to read it? What will we do differently after reading it?

Maybe he/she was some beef with school admin and the paper is being held while that is investigated. Maybe he said something ugly about Biden or Trump.

To quote that famous lady. “At this point, what difference does it make?”
How do you know anything won't be learned from it to assist in preventing future shootings?

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Already releasing the manifestos & the bodies aren’t even cold yet?? Yet we’re still waiting for the Nashville tranny’s manifesto from months ago to be released. Shocker …..
My thoughts exactly. I have no problems with this pathetic loser being vilified but white racists are the only group this is allowed with. Muslim terrorist, tranny serial killers, violent black rioters, looters, shoplifters, armed robbers can't even have their race mentioned. At least this loser saved the state the cost of a trial and incarceration by killing himself. Juries now are actually giving rioters large cash settlements for being arrested. The elites want a civil war so they'll have an excuse to disarm us and it looks like were heading that way.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1693248576468.jpeg

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah you see all the peoples of color coming together behind trump and the media checks cards, New racially motivated shooter story needs to get out so people hate yt. Insert picture of Israeli dude rubbing his hands together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom