3 dead plus shooter in "racially motivated" attack at Jax, FL Dollar General store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We so badly want to believe that the media, the secret government handlers, the dark web, our mothers in law, everyone is against us. If the Memphis police did release the manifesto, many would be,ieve there was more that they didn’t believe.

There may be actual reasons that it hasn’t been released or maybe it was and the Memphis press saw that it was nothing. Either way, many will dis-believe. That’s our new normal.
I thought the press was out there to report the news, not decide what is nothing or what is to be released to the public? Am I not understanding the purpose of the press? (I know the answer)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The government has still killed far more innocent people than any single person here. That’s my concern.
Actual truth. From the Spanish American war to Vietnam, the government has created a crisis that was false to start a war in an effort to support the donors that got them elected.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actual truth. From the Spanish American war to Vietnam, the government has created a crisis that was false to start a war in an effort to support the donors that got them elected.
1 million %. Military industrial complex is real. President Truman spoke about it on his way out. If we stop having wars Lockheed Martin doesn’t get to sell real weapons of war, not CNN’s scary description of the AR15. We are dealing with pure evil who profit from human death. It’s repulsive.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1 million %. Military industrial complex is real. President Truman spoke about it on his way out. If we stop having wars Lockheed Martin doesn’t get to sell real Weldon’s of war, not CNN’s scary description of the AR15. We are dealing with pure evil who profit from human death. It’s repulsive.
Don't get me wrong. We need the weapons of war that are far superior to our enemy's.
We need the technology to create new weapons without relying on the Chinese to supply the technology and supplies which is what is happening.
Our electronics capabilities are being built overseas and shipped to us from china.
Local manufacturing of high-tech semiconductors as well as AI and the Semiconductors that run our vehicles and coffee pots are outsourced from countries that are not our friends.
It's not new. When Lee Iacocca was fired from Ford, he went to I think it was Dodge and made the statement that nobody could park on their lot at the factory if they were driving a foreign built vehicle, while at the same time a large percentage of their electronics in radios, was outsourced from Japan.
He was a businessman trying to build a dying car company.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the reason the trannie's is not being released, because the gays /lezbo/trannies do not want it released. They were furious that people were saying a trannie did it. They do not want any more bad publicity.

As far as the racist shooter, the guy had a history of mental issues including a forced mental check. How did he get guns? Were the laws already on the books not enforced?

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummmm, No! The media's job is to report facts and an accurate portrayal of what happened. Not put out a sentence or two of basic inforomation and leave it at that. You seem to want the media to censure info the public has a right to hear. It's not the medias job to censure the news. Unfortunately, this has happened more and more the last decade. Report the facts of the news with nothign else. No opinion, no comentary, jsut the news. Withholding news for wahtever reason just as bad.
When they roll stories for days on end, it's a problem. It's a problem because they don't know squat for a period of days. They are only dramatizing what may have occurred and drizzling out a tidbit here and there that LEOs are bullied into releasing to them. They bring in former detectives, FBI analysts, etc. and just bloviate ad nauseum. That's not news man. They don't get the news to report for days, but sat trucks arrive and set up in hours.

And besides, why do you and I need to know about a shooting in a city we've never been to and will likely never go to? We don't need that news, it doesn't affect our life in any manner. But there they are blurting out "news", that again, doesn't matter to most people. The local news in the general area of the event is different.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they roll stories for days on end, it's a problem. It's a problem because they don't know squat for a period of days. They are only dramatizing what may have occurred and drizzling out a tidbit here and there that LEOs are bullied into releasing to them. They bring in former detectives, FBI analysts, etc. and just bloviate ad nauseum. That's not news man. They don't get the news to report for days, but sat trucks arrive and set up in hours.

And besides, why do you and I need to know about a shooting in a city we've never been to and will likely never go to? We don't need that news, it doesn't affect our life in any manner. But there they are blurting out "news", that again, doesn't matter to most people. The local news in the general area of the event is different.
I think it matters to the narrative for those that want gun control. If it's a Trumper with a gun, which it has not been, it would be front page news. It it's a tranny with a liberal narrative which it has been, it's back page news.
It shouldn't matter in the real world, but we aren't living there currently.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn’t written to us. We have no “right” to read it.

This is grade school playground stuff…”Teacher, they have a secret and won’t tell me”
Swing and a miss. It was at least in part an explanation of why the mass murder occurred. It was collected buy a government agency and since there can be no ongoing investigation against the writer/murderer, it should absolutely be public record and released under FOIA request.

I think the question at this point, is why you want that manifest hidden from the public so badly?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t want it “hidden”, I just don’t care about it. We know he did it, he wrote a paper about his desires to do something. We are not going to learn anything from it that will assist in preventing any future shootings.

Maybe a question could be, why do we want to read it? What will we do differently after reading it?

Maybe he/she was some beef with school admin and the paper is being held while that is investigated. Maybe he said something ugly about Biden or Trump.

To quote that famous lady. “At this point, what difference does it make?”

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a thread on the forum about what the next war will look like. I think it will look something like this Jacksonville shooting. It seems that's what the leftist agenda is...create as much division as you can in order to touch off a race war. Everyone and everything is racist. We hear that nonstop, 26/7/365. Not surprised it's starting to affect people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom