3 dead plus shooter in "racially motivated" attack at Jax, FL Dollar General store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Why are some of you guys so interested in the Memphis manifesto?
Personally, I find it interesting to see what motivated the guy to do it. It’s kind of weird that a loser who fits the msm narrative of a mass shooter has their manifesto released quickly but the one who doesn’t still hasn’t been released. I’d actually prefer they release none of them and never mention the shooter‘s name. I think notoriety is what some of these losers are seeking as they end their own pathetic lives.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every media outlet determines what their target audience wants, and then they taylor their output to meet those requirements. It doesn’t mean any particular outlet is correct, it only means they have been successful in meeting their goal. We all decide what we want to hear or read and then find the outlet that gives us what we want. The manifesto of a sick individual means nothing to me. I would rather hear the life stories of those who were lost to the insane actions of a sick individual.

I understand we may learn something about the mental process that turns an individual from normal citizen to insane killer, but those studies are for the medical profession experts.

Totally my opinion only.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Every media outlet determines what their target audience wants, and then they taylor their output to meet those requirements. It doesn’t mean any particular outlet is correct, it only means they have been successful in meeting their goal. We all decide what we want to hear or read and then find the outlet that gives us what we want. The manifesto of a sick individual means nothing to me. I would rather hear the life stories of those who were lost to the insane actions of a sick individual.

I understand we may learn something about the mental process that turns an individual from normal citizen to insane killer, but those studies are for the medical profession experts.

Totally my opinion only.
Understood. You don’t find it strange the authorities release some to the media and refuse to release others?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Totally my opinion only.
I think the point is the authorities are refusing to release the tranny Nashville manifesto for political reasons.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because that tranny confessed how horrible a decision that was .ade for "it" I am sure it was palpable rage for all those involved with its development.

Did that look like the actions of a methodical murderer? You seen vids online by now, how they do what they do.

That one, wasn't watching corners, it wanted to die. Plus the uncertainty around it all, but right after uvalde...oh cops they heros again!

Went in there and just stone cold 187 that fool.

That don't seem weird to you? Like just before that cops were laughing using hand sanitizer while a mad man without a father figure I might add.

Methodically loaded over 60 mags, some full, some not. But still loaded 1700 or more bullets in his room.

No one said...hey, why does it smell like brass or what is that clinking noise. No one..in that house said anything.

Grandma grips about the phone bill, she gone! None of that today, he found the one door...one door that was able to be opened.

Oh kids died at that, no doubt like sandy hook, you see the cops arrest those families.

Oh they gonna do it again soon on national TV.

But the tranny, went in with a keltec sub 2000 and laid down some gender fluid. The powers they be admitted there is a manifesto, they will release it when they are good and ready.
Yeah, we’ll get that one about the same time we get the one from the Vegas shooter. BTW, aren’t we still waiting for all the JFK files to be released?

Totally my opinion only.
Yes the media gets to decide what the government does or doesn’t release to the public. :disappoin

The point is that we have a pressure cooker society putting out pressure cooked people who do insane and horrible deeds. The government and media are perfectly fine letting us know what sets off one grouping of them, but withholding that information on a select few.

Whether we want to read the ravings of a lunatic is irrelevant. The important part of the equation is WHY do they deny some while publishing others? Do you not have any intellectual curiosity about that?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We so badly want to believe that the media, the secret government handlers, the dark web, our mothers in law, everyone is against us. If the Memphis police did release the manifesto, many would be,ieve there was more that they didn’t believe.

There may be actual reasons that it hasn’t been released or maybe it was and the Memphis press saw that it was nothing. Either way, many will dis-believe. That’s our new normal.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We so badly want to believe that the media, the secret government handlers, the dark web, our mothers in law, everyone is against us. If the Memphis police did release the manifesto, many would be,ieve there was more that they didn’t believe.

There may be actual reasons that it hasn’t been released or maybe it was and the Memphis press saw that it was nothing. Either way, many will dis-believe. That’s our new normal.
And many never question but accept what they are told.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I thought the Tennessee law enforcement authorities turned that manifesto over to the feds. Maybe they didn't, but I would almost swear that they had done that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally the media should only put out about a three sentence blurb on these shootings buried on page six. Something like this:

"A gunman opened fire at the xxx mall today and several people were hit. Police responded and neutralized the threat."

That's literally what should be reported. The general public at large just doesn't have a need to know about this stuff (except for VERY locally AND if it's still ongoing). But the media just loves to run every little detail which they don't even know, so they just have to speculate on it. It sells copy, clicks, views, etc. so the more people that are affected, both good and bad, the better it is for them. $$$

And then they get a bonus of spinning it for political purposes. They don't care that what they do inspires others to copycat. They don't care that their activities actually consume LEO resources, they will send all the satellite trucks, regardless. IOW, the media just doesn't care that they are part of the problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom