3-Gun Class April 23-24 @OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I am going to do a 3-gun class on April 23rd and 24th. I am limiting this class to 10 people so everyone gets a lot of one to one teaching. I am also trying to get Friday night arranged for a quick session on maintainance and oiling on rifles and shotguns. The class will be at the Oklahoma City Gun Club. The cost is $400.00 for Non-Club members and $375.00 for Club Memebers. If interested or to sign up P.M. me here or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Quick Round count off the top of my head is 500 rifle, 300 pistol 150 bird, 25 buck, 50 slugs. Day one will be rifle and then shotgun, day two pistol and stages. We might even be able to slum into a few of the regular 3-gun stages...but I am going to coordinate with master Pinto about that. The Friday night maintainance lecture might be open to a few who can't take the class for a $10.00 donation to the Club, and I might even cover gear again.

Kurt Miller

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am glad to anounce that Trapr Swonson and Mike Pinto are now going to help with the class. This allows us to expand participation a bit. ON another note this class is about to announced on the 3-Gun Nation web site and when that happens it will fill up fast. I would rather it fill with local folks so if you have an interest, don't hesitate. Kurt Miller

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a cancelation so there is one spot available for this class. This will be the only 3-gun class I do in Oklahoma this year as the rest of my class schedule is full for the rest of the year

Latest posts

Top Bottom