3 Gun @ OKC Gun Club Sunday, May 15th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next Sunday @ OKCGC, there will be 3-gun.

Plan on 4-5 stages, 75/75/75 rifle, handgun, birdshot...no slugs/buck. Sign in at 8:30 am, hammer down at 9:00 am. Cost will be $10 for members and $15 for everyone else.

Expect a big shotgun stage, and know where your rifle hits out to 300 yards.

We have A LOT of steel, and some awesome props. Trust me...you don't wanna miss this match.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sneak peak!

Procedure: Starting in Box A with loaded rifle at low ready, handgun loaded and holstered, shotgun loaded bolt forward chamber empty on table. On start signal engage T1-T5 with rifle. Place UNLOADED rifle in barrel. Proceed through door and engage T6-T10, PP1-3, and P1-6 with pistol. Abandon handgun (on safe) on table, retrieve shotgun and engage PP4-5 and CB1-7.

10 rifle, 19 handgun, 9 birdshot.

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_may3gun.jpg

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be attending this one. I may need to borrow some shotshell caddies though.

I'll be the guy that just got off of night shift and is chugging rockstars to stay awake :)

Last edited:

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today's 3 gun was really outstanding! I'd like to offer my thanks to everyone that was involved with making this one happen. Big thanks to Jesse and Mike for stepping up to run things with Pinto and Scott otherwise occupied, and big thanks to Matt and Kurt for their help as well. This was a fun and challenging match!!!

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Big thanks to Jesse for heading this, and thanks to everyone else who stepped up to help run timers ect.
Had a great time today.
Just wish I didn't just come off nightshift to do it, I was kinda zombied out and not talking much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom