3-Gun Training Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first civilian class of the year is slated for the 2nd and 3rd of April. It will be a two day 3-gun competition class which will mainly cover rifle and shotgun with a little pistol thrown in for fun. We are going to extend the range out to 400 yards or so, and the last half of the second day will be stage shooting and stage reading with critique, and then you get to see how the instructors would shoot it for each stage. The class will be taught by Kurt Miller and Chris Shecatano.

This class is going to be at the Peacemaker National range in Glengary West Virginia. This is the range that the FNH 3-gun match is moving to and the range where the 3-Gun Nation finals will be in November of 2011. This is the home range for FNH and we will most likely have some really cool FN stuff to play with and demo. This range is going to be one of the big world class ranges with natural terrain and square ranges available for training. If interested contact Albert Pilkington @ [email protected] he is coordinating the class.

As a side note, I have decided not to personally offer any classes in Oklahoma. If you want a class here in Oklahoma, sponsor it and find a range to hold it at, contact me for my rates and we can arrange a date. It seems that if I try to coordinate this personally I step on too many toes. I am happy to teach, but I can't do the leg work. I can be reached at [email protected], but I don't check it often so be patient. Thanks for all the interest. Kurt Miller

Latest posts

Top Bottom