The Three

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RC’s post about G.David Tubb’s AR10 parts kinda spurred me to say a couple of things here.
There are three guys that absolutely owned the section of shooting competition they participated in over the years. If they showed up they would likely win the match.
1. G.David Tubb High Power Rifle
2. Jerry Miculek IPSC & IDPA revolver
3. Rob Leatham Single Stack Nationals etc etc
Almost impossible to beat within their game.

That being said I’m certain that some here have no idea of the incredible company you keep when participating in conversations on this forum.
We have some LE and military personnel here that are absolute studs in their fields and are recognized all over the country.
Example, in 2008 I attended the Polite Society Conference in Memphis Tennessee with a group of officers from the TPD. We we’re working 2 classes of instruction with Craig Douglas “Shivworks” out of Jackson Mississippi.
Tom Givens overseeing the event.
The two guys from TPD were being recognized and respected by others in the field from all over the country. In close quarters combat and defensive tactics they are considered to be some of the best out there by their peers.

In the shooting community, we have National Champions here. USPSA, 3 Gun, IDPA etc.
Several here have trained the most elite groups in the country on “how to shoot fast and accurately “.
I would love to start naming names but out of respect for their privacy I’m gonna hold back..

I just wanted to share a little bit to say that around the country and around the world there are a lot of folks that know people from Oklahoma to be some of the best shooters and trainers out there!
Several are members right here !

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of folks don’t know it but Rob Leatham is very good with a revolver too. He won Single Stack Nats and damned near won Revolver Nats the next day the year I went. Jerry wasn’t there that year as he’d went to 3 gun full time, but RL can shoot right with him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom