30 round AR mags in stock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some of you guys may need a few mags. After you pay $500 for a $60 plastic lower and $600 for a $275 Del-ton upper, you will need all the help you can get.
I do not need any and I am not into buying, so that I can screw my fellow OSAers.
Here is the link. Buy you a few, before someone buys them all and then wants to sell them to OSA for $40 each.........
http://shop.lcjwholesalestore.com/3...LACK-FOLLOWER-30-ROUND-223-ALUMINUM-BLACK.htm

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just read a dicussion on another board about people who have placed orders there and haven't gotten anything. Reviews were mixed, however. Some had received their stuff and were pleased. Many on that site have issues with the owners.

These are the guys who once owned and operated C-Products. They have relocated and are back in the magazine business. I have never had any difficulties with their earlier products as they've worked fine for me. I also never ordered directly from them. No experience with their current production at all.

Tread carefully.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It could very well be that somebody could order from these guys and be OK. Just thought that if anybody wanted to try, they should have a little idea of the history. Some of the arfcom guys have been pretty rough on them, but others have no issue at all. Just be aware of a little of the history so that you can walk in with your eyes open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom