30 round AR mags in stock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lcz is the guy that did c-products coatings and had an exclusive contract. He never got the teflon right and C sought another coater since there number one customer was not happy with the magazine finish,(bushmaster or rock river i think). Dude sued and won for breach of contract and now has all of the original C tooling.

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lcz is the guy that did c-products coatings and had an exclusive contract. He never got the teflon right and C sought another coater since there number one customer was not happy with the magazine finish,(bushmaster or rock river i think). Dude sued and won for breach of contract and now has all of the original C tooling.

This is correct. This is a link to the company that picked up where C-products left off. www.ammosc.com
A few weeks ago ammosc said that you could place an order and they would ship in 2 to 3 weeks but a buddy of mine who had email contact with them last week said that there months behind.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is correct. This is a link to the company that picked up where C-products left off. www.ammosc.com
A few weeks ago ammosc said that you could place an order and they would ship in 2 to 3 weeks but a buddy of mine who had email contact with them last week said that there months behind.

Hmmm I placed an order with them and had it inside of 2 weeks. And they are a damn fine looking magazine too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom