365 days and counting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, since 2012 is a Leap Year, I guess today would make it 365 days and counting.

Or is my Mayan Calendar out of sync?

Dave

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a cartoon on my fridge that shows a Mayan delivering a calendar to, presumably, his boss. He is saying "I ran out of room near the end of 2012. Think that'll freak anyone out?" Sorry I don't have it in the computer, and my scanner is TU at the moment. CB

And for anyone who really cares, "end of the world" is what has been said for a while, but lots of those who have dug into what the Mayans were saying think it means major earth changes (which would mean the end of the world for lots of folk). I can hardly wait.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i watched 5 minutes of a CNBC documentary yesterday and a guy was saying on Dec 21st at 11:11 pm he was going to jump of a cliff and he was going to record it............idiot.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's no reason to lose any sleep over it. God is in control so live your lives and love our neighbors...

Not all of us believe in a heavenly deity. I don't believe anyone in control of anything other than the decisions we make. This big chunk of rock is spinning around in circles in space by chance because we happened to be lucky enough to have ended up on the right rock in the right place.

I also have no belief in the 2012 hogwash people have been saying the world was going to end since the beginning of the world and so far they've been wrong so statistically we should be just fine.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all of us believe in a heavenly deity. I don't believe anyone in control of anything other than the decisions we make. This big chunk of rock is spinning around in circles in space by chance because we happened to be lucky enough to have ended up on the right rock in the right place.

I also have no belief in the 2012 hogwash people have been saying the world was going to end since the beginning of the world and so far they've been wrong so statistically we should be just fine.

That's smile-worthy, considering your sig line. If you take the myth of Christian hell out of the picture, it changes everything.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched Penn and Teller's show on this, and the conclusion was that they just stopped doing their calendar there. No big meaning to it, it was just a good stopping place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom