.380 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad shot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the LCP the first of the year, haven't shot it more than 10 times, I'm not even sure I could hit a barn with it because of not practicing with it, at the price of shells and not being able to find them I'm sure this thing will wear out in my pocket.
I bought a couple boxes of Wolf but they won't reload, I've never reloaded a small cal. but would if I could get the brass and such, I've got everything but the dies.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just out on the east coast and let me tell you, there is no shortage out there. Every store I went into had plenty on hand. None of the 15 dollar stuff though. cheapest I bought was about 20 bucks/50 rounds. Still not terrible. So the airline went through my bag due to the 450 rounds in the locked steel case. They apparently have a key to that old thing too, lol

Bad shot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it, I found a box of 50 rounds (380) at a WAL*MART store in Jay Ok. tax and all $19.50
Who ever or what ever I shoot at had better be worth 39 cents.
I'd probably miss anyway.
Bad shot.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some from Midway USA lastweek for about $17 a box but I think they are out of it now,just ordered some from Buffalobore.com. I ended up getting an LCP at the last gun show just been having a hard time finding any ammo local...

Latest posts

Top Bottom