4 Free metal cabinets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
4 free metal cabinets. Top shelf cover hinges on top of door and swings open from the bottom. Bottom 3 are pull-out drawers. Light/medium duty. They were here when we moved in. I think the previous owner used them to store craft supplies. I've never moved them to inspect the back/sides. Some rust, paint, tape. Maybe some bends/dents. What appears to be bends on second cabinet is a light reflection. Near Catoosa - bring a truck/trailer. I can help load. No holds - first to load 'em, owns 'em.

IMG_cabinets.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I’m guessing the top shelf covers swing up and slide back into the cabinet? That’s how those work on similar cabinets at my office. Nice cabinets for someone who can use them, and they’re free!

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You want I should mail them to you in OR?
I like these. I already have a few of them.
I'm on the way to OK, OR house is pending but have not closed on the OK house yet. Those would look great in my new shop if it works out. Guess I got a little ahead of myself. No need to save for me.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I like these. I already have a few of them.
I'm on the way to OK, OR house is pending but have not closed on the OK house yet. Those would look great in my new shop if it works out. Guess I got a little ahead of myself. No need to save for me.
No worries. Was just jackin' with ya since your profile says Oregon. If they're still here when you're ready, you can have 'em.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom