• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK 4-SALE: Surefire Sidekick...SOLD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
Sale Price
1000000$
Up for sale is a like new Surefire Sidekick flashlight. It has 3 modes, low/5 lumens/45hrs, mid/60 lumens/4hrs and high/300 lumens/1hr 15mts.

It's the size of a key fob and great for EDC or those that really don't need to carry a tactical style flashlight every day, but still want something better than those cumbersome twisty keychain style lights or the light on their cell phone.

It's rechargeable with a supplied micro USB cable and comes with a split ring and clip to attach it to your keys, or a belt loop, carabiner, zipper pull, whatever. I'll also include the Z87 pocket clip.

I have used/carried this little guy for a couple of weeks. While it is an awesome and handy little light, it's just not conducive to my needs.

$30 SHIPPED. SOLD!

USPS money order only. I do not use any type of electronic payment service.
:sorry1:

262971-96e3f7a995d3013cba9e4c5f06a1d331.jpeg.jpg

262972-59c17717c89456f3e4cb08facfead2d8.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a like new Surefire Sidekick flashlight. It has 3 modes, low/5 lumens/45hrs, mid/60 lumens/4hrs and high/300 lumens/1hr 15mts.

It's the size of a key fob and great for EDC or those that really don't need to carry a tactical style flashlight every day, but still want something better than those cumbersome twisty keychain style lights or the light on their cell phone.

It's rechargeable with a supplied micro USB cable and comes with a split ring and clip to attach it to your keys, or a belt loop, carabiner, zipper pull, whatever. I'll also include the Z87 pocket clip.

I have used/carried this little guy for a couple of weeks. While it is an awesome and handy little light, it's just not conducive to my needs.

$30 SHIPPED. SOLD!

USPS money order only. I do not use any type of electronic payment service.
:sorry1:

View attachment 306303
View attachment 306304
Drat, I was ready to pay $999,990, oh well, the time has passed. Got one for less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom