$400 AR 15 Abused And Reviewed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But i would be interested in seeing how a Colt or one of the other rifles mentioned later in that video would look like under a borescope too (BCM, LMT, etc. ) after 5k rounds to provide a control
They didn't put it under the scope, but they did have an expensive AR with a similar round count as a control. "Asian Phil" mentions it a few times while they're talking about the dimensions on the PSA parts. IIRC, it was a Knight's SR-25, and it was markedly better.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was interested in this but could only stand 2 minutes of the dumb@ssery. :rolleyes2
There's not really any dumbassery, it's just time compressed by the editing. Late in the video he explains that they basically shot three mags then let the rifle cool to ambient, it wasn't just the full auto mag dumping that it appeared to be.

cwheatley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's not really any dumbassery, it's just time compressed by the editing. Late in the video he explains that they basically shot three mags then let the rifle cool to ambient, it wasn't just the full auto mag dumping that it appeared to be.

I think you might have a different definition of dumbassery than he or I, since I don't think I've see a Garand Thumb video without a healthy amount.

Latest posts

Top Bottom