48 Migrants Found Dead in Abandoned Trailer in Texas Smuggling Incident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These people walk among us. I have a few friends that refuse to believe it. These illegal immigrants are here, and they are everywhere!

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
These people walk among us. I have a few friends that refuse to believe it. These immigrants are here, and they are everywhere!
i mean it's not even "racial profiling" when you realize the illegal hispanic population in america outnumbers the populations of:

• Iowa
  • Nevada
  • Arkansas
  • Mississippi
  • Kansas
  • New Mexico
  • Nebraska
  • Idaho
  • West Virginia
  • Hawaii
  • New Hampshire
  • Maine
  • Montana
  • Rhode Island
  • Delaware
  • South Dakota
  • North Dakota
  • Alaska

COMBINED.​

that's right, there are more illegals in the US than there are people in about 36% of the states that comprise the nation. and we know who they are. it's not a mystery.

and most importantly; it doesn't make you racist or an evil person for not wanting to be invaded. yeah it sucks to not be born in america; well sorry. the answer isn't ruin america. we know how this plays out. it doesn't work.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/how-undocumented-immigrants-sometimes-receive-medicaid-treatment
from the article (mind you i tend to use "liberal" sources from many years ago to demonstrate my points. two of the above charts are from NPR; this is from PBS)

>But while federal law generally bars illegal immigrants from being covered by Medicaid, a little-known part of the state-federal health insurance program for the poor pays about $2 billion a year for emergency treatment for a group of patients who, according to hospitals, mostly comprise illegal immigrants. Most of it goes to reimburse hospitals for delivering babies for women who show up in their emergency rooms, according to interviews with hospital officials and studies.

>**Hospitals can’t ask patients whether they’re illegal immigrants, but instead determine that after checking whether they have Social Security numbers, birth certificates or other documents**.

>“We gather information to qualify patients for something and through that process, **if you really hit a dead end, you know they are illegal,**” said Steve Short, the chief financial officer at Tampa General Hospital.

>A 2007 medical article in the Journal of the American Medical Association reported that **99 percent of those who used Emergency Medicaid during a four-year period in North Carolina were thought to be illegal immigrants.**

>Data that Kaiser Health News collected from **seven states that are thought to have the highest numbers of illegal immigrants show that the funding pays for emergency services delivered to more than 100,000 people a year.**

>**California hospitals get about half the $2 billion spent annually on Emergency Medicaid. The rest is spread mainly among a handful of states.**

>In 2011, for example:

>**New York spent $528 million on Emergency Medicaid for nearly 30,000 people. Texas reported 240,000 claims costing $331 million. (One person could be responsible for multiple claims.) Florida spent $214 million on 31,000 patients. North Carolina spent $48 million on about 19,000 people. Arizona spent $115 million. It couldn’t break out the number of people. Illinois spent $25 million on the cost of care to nearly 2,000 people. The federal government doesn’t require states to report how many people receive services through Emergency Medicaid payments to hospitals.**

This article is from CBS News from 2008.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/illegal-immigrant-births-at-your-expense/
>It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with a woman who is nine months pregnant. She's rushed to a south Texas hospital to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won't cost her a dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid.

>"Do many women in Mexico make the choice to have their children in the United States?" Pitts asked.

>"Yes," she said through a translator. "I know people who have done that. Things are much better here in the U.S. because they help children so much more."

we know it's happening. we know it's been happening. i have all sorts of numbers on this that when viewed as whole are literally mindboggling.

how many babies are born in the us every year? how many are illegal? do you know? would you like to know the most recent estimates?

then you consider that this replacement isn't just from births; it's happening at ALL AGES of the population. it's not just babies being born that will take 18-20 years to mature until they can reproduce. no, it's people coming in literally pregnant who will get pregnant again in the next few years. it's old people coming in that won't reproduce, but are still coming in.

it's not going to take the usual time for demographic replacement thru typical breeding, like what happened the indian tribes in america. no it's happening en masse and will happen without anyone noticing. it already has. i've been to states where it's not a thing and they don't believe me when i talk about what i see everyday. we've just become accustomed to it; and others don't even believe us. by the time they reach....ya know maine and vermont....well......

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

>LUIS CHAPARRO: One of the craziest things was that the migrants basically board these Colombian government-sponsored boats, which are, like, huge ferries.

>CHANG: From there, Chaparro says, migrants are in the hands of the Clan Del Golfo, an organized crime group in Colombia that controls human smuggling in the area. Chaparro says to get through the rest of the dense jungle of the Darien Gap, the clan charges for everything.

>CHAPARRO: They charge for the water. If they get tired and they need to carry one of their backpacks. they charge for that. They charge for tents. They charge for a pair of boots to go through the Darien. They even charge for these little plastic bags to secure their passports or their important documents.

>CHANG: In fact, the cellphone is also how migrants find these smugglers, mostly via Facebook and WhatsApp.

>CHAPARRO: In Facebook, they mostly use groups, finding information about the route, about if someone died or sharing U.S. news, like if Biden said something about the border, about if it's open or if it's closed or if they're taking in families.

>CHANG: And Chaparro says he even saw migrants recording pieces of their journey and posting them on YouTube.

>CHAPARRO: So they're recording most of their path through all of the country they're going through. That's how other people start watching their trek and decide, like, all right, so this was his trek. It was kind of hard, but it was doable. And I saw him on YouTube, so I'll go.

>CHANG: And for long stretches on the way north, these kinds of videos and messages on WhatsApp - they essentially play the role of the smuggler. Migrants often travel on their own, and smugglers will send them occasional text messages via WhatsApp to guide them remotely.

>GARCIA: I started doing my research, and I have the same question. How do I start looking for groups if I was an immigrant? So I just went to Facebook. I started looking at groups, and it was very straightforward. If you look at groups and you describe (speaking Spanish), I want to cross the border - or you can type, trips to the United States, (speaking Spanish). Some of these groups have titles that are very straightforward. You're going to find them, right? And it is an entire business that they actually have within these groups in Facebook.

>CHANG: And I'm just curious. Are there literally, like, reviews posted of these groups, people offering feedback on their own experiences working with these various smugglers?

>GARCIA: Yes. They have different dynamics. One of them is actually someone that wants to migrate into the United States, or they want to cross the border. They're going to ask for someone, or they're going to ask for references. So a lot of people that have crossed - maybe they're going to actually say, oh, this is a guide, or, this was my guide, or, this is how I do it, or, this is how my family's doing it. And also, you cannot find people advertising their services. You're going to find people actually luring clients, right? And they're going to be advertising packages, for example, in where you can either start with the lowest one or the lowest price until a very higher price or even VIP packages.

>CHANG: Right. I mean, is it even a feasible option for people to make this journey on their own, or does having the assistance of a smuggler group change the journey dramatically for these people?

>GARCIA: Yeah. Actually, if you look into the history of smuggling, during the '70s, it was very, like, family-based. It's small groups of people that actually were - they made a business out of this. And a lot of people did the journey by themselves. Now because of these policies of reinforcing the border, it's very, very hard for people to actually be able to cross by themselves.

now tell me again about those "dangers to our democracy"?
tell me again about muh voting?

this is an NPR story, literally broadcast on the airwaves, describing how you can go on facebook right now and merely just search "how to sneak into america illegally" and you will find it. and NPR is broadcasting this **for the sole purpose of spreading this information POSITIVELY so that more people illegally invade america**.

it's ogre.
the only people smiling are the ones who profit from these people. and you know what i mean. i will never forgive boomers for literally selling out our entire nation to make some easy cash on illegal labor. it's the absolute biggest failure of our time. i fully believe a war with mexico or drones on the border made FAR more sense than Iraq or Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
34 people in 20 years is......not a lot man.
no offense, but border patrol should be literally fighting a war against the cartels and hispanic invaders, so like.....
If Biden had any Cannoli's he would tell Mexico if they don't get rid of the Cartels we will invade Mexico and get rid of them ourselves. I think we are all tired of the BS. We are losing our Republic!

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know “f-word” about sitt (s-word) but I was told to ditch a cellular device if I planned on committing even a misdemeanor.

I know nothing…Sgt. Schmitz.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1965 immigration act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
i submit a few charts that says it all:View attachment 283228
View attachment 283229
View attachment 283230

and now the nail in the coffin. a screengrab from a youtube video shows mark potok of the SPLC's desk. he has two handwritten charts, one of them is tracking the non-hispanic white populations by decade. notice what year he has noted in the margin. the ONLY year he has noted in the margin.
his other chart is tracking the % of foreign born in Europe. i don't know specifics of their immigration laws, but i would imagine they have similar stuff around similar timeframes. very likely written by the same people.
View attachment 283235
Looking at the first chart, immigration was at the lowest during the Great Depression. Biden may very well solve the illegal immigration problem.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Secondary question,; what and when did we vote for legal immigration, currently the system is ignorant, very hard to achieve and extreme for Canadian and Mexico residents. And it is very fuking sad when folks die trying to make a better life for themselves, like it or not. We get the benefit of being Americans because we were born here. Let’s be grateful we didn’t have to have illegal immigration as an option to enjoy the **** we get everyday when we wake up.

America strong
Without the RULE OF LAW, INSTEAD OF THE RULE OF SOME TWO BIT DICTATOR/DRUG SMUGGLER, THAT IS ABOVE THE LAW, like Mexico, and all of Central and South America, we would not be worth coming to! In fact WE would be doing what these poor people are doing risking their, and their kids lives, to find a place where they actually have a REAL chance to have a better life! We can't have it both ways, can we?

Latest posts

Top Bottom