4Sevens clearance sale at Going Gear.com...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine arrived Saturday as well. Fast shipping and great price. It was like getting 2 for the price of 1. Very nice flashlights

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When did you last two guys order yours? I placed my order on 10/24, and they have yet to be delivered. I'm guessing OKC being the main postal hub for OK, it takes an extra day to come up the pike?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered mine Thursday and within a couple hours, I had an email, with a USPS tracking number, from Going Gear. Mine arrived Saturday.
When did you last two guys order yours? I placed my order on 10/24, and they have yet to be delivered. I'm guessing OKC being the main postal hub for OK, it takes an extra day to come up the pike?

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered on the 25th around 10-11AM and recieved my confirmation email with tracking # at 2:46PM. Parcel was delivered to my door yesterday before noon. I was pretty darned impressed with their shipping, the only retailer I've had that was faster was justbats.com who I order my softball bats through. I think those guys ship over night on their dime or something because I once ordered at 2:00PM on a Thursday, paid $8 ground shipping & my bat arrived Friday before noon - they are borderline impossible fast.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I ordered mine on the 24th too, arrived Saturday the 27th.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up 7 of the Quark X AA-2s. One for myself and 6 for gifts.

I use Enerloop AAs to feed my AA batteries, with Energizer Lithium AAs for backups. To quote CPF: Friends don't let friends use alkaline batteries in their flashlights.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://goinggear.com/flashlights/flashlights/4sevens-maelstrom-x10-640-lumen-xm-l-led-flashlight.html

Hey guys,I'm looking at ordering this light for my FIL. It calls for a rechargeable lithium ion 26650 battery, but they are out of stock. Is that the only battery I can use in it? What is a good option? Where can I get said option? Thanks for your input.
I have a couple for my S12. There are very few places to get that battery. But you might try here: http://www.batteryjunction.com/olight-s80-battery.html

If that's the one you want, use discount code CPF2011 for 5% off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom