4th of July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do any of ya'll have any plans for Independence day?

241 years of Freedom in a week or so, been a rough ride but glad to have made it.

My grandparents are flying in from Florida and we're going with the good ole southern tradition of using it as an excuse to eat too damn much good food.

0307_loc_old-glory.jpg

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be at work - as usual for most holidays, mopping up the messes and preventing natural selection. <sigh>
Oooohhh,..I bet July 4th is a premiere event in the ER, too bad you can't take pics and document, we like stories.!

Here, I'm gonna pick, clean and freeze some sweet corn, and watch ANTIFA try to burn some flags and desecrate graves at Gettysburg..

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heading to Dallas tomorrow night for a concert then to visit some friends in Waco through the holiday and back on Wednesday.
Probably going to finally mount/zero my new Mtac on the 5.56 AR and zero it while down there and introduce a few friends to the 1919.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will cook out and probably watch the fireworks show. We usually go to Red River NM and drive over to Raton for the big show at night. This year we planned on spending the 4th in Destin, but we could not make it work. We had to push our trip to the beach a couple of weeks, so that all of the kids could get off of work.
No biggie. I will be happy with a burger and a beer. I have to work Wednesday anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom