5.45x39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djwilson

Marksman
Reaction score
Whats the deal on 5.45x39, could get it all day longe for 15cents to 18 cents a round deliverd. Now what the heck is it all gone or is this a price gouge going on. Aim has jacked it up $30+ dollers a tin.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aim will still sell you two tins for less than 17 cents delivered in OK, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about. You can also get two tins from Dan's Ammo for less than 16 cents delivered. The days of 12 cents per round delivered ended a couple years ago.

Mustang Bronco

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might look at the sportsman's guide they have silver bear and wolf in stock. They both shoot well in my ak74. If you join or know a member you can get ok deals. Might check SGAmmo in Stillwater too.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember the days when 7.62x39 was ten cents or less a round. 2002-2003. I remember grumbling when the price went up. And thats all it does is yo yo. It goes up some. Dowm not so much then back up. Im happy to see it just under 200 for a K. And thats double what I use to pay. Blaaah. I dont think it will get much better any time soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom