• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 5 acres for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is the land set up for anything? Septic, elec ? I know things have gone up, but I just looked at 55 acres in Tecumseh for less than that.
It has well, septic and 200amp power. It’s priced in the middle of what’s listed in the area for raw land but it has utilities and a driveway and it’s all cleaned up. It’s at memorial Road and Choctaw Road so a pretty good location.

Do you have a link to that 55 acres? I may be interested or know someone that is.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It has well, septic and 200amp power. It’s priced in the middle of what’s listed in the area for raw land but it has utilities and a driveway and it’s all cleaned up. It’s at memorial Road and Choctaw Road so a pretty good location.

Do you have a link to that 55 acres? I may be interested or know someone that is.

Where in Tecumseh?

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

It was a private sale, neighbor bought it, went with them when he looked at it, I think he said he bought it for around 3k an acre.

Latest posts

Top Bottom