$5 GUN SHOW DEWEY, Ok. Washington County Fairgrounds this weekend Dec 10-11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dewey Christmas Parade starts at 5:30 pm on Sat so come on out for the show and the Parade.

Christmas is right around the corner come on out this weekend and shop for that special gift.

We have a lot of quaility vendors heading out to Dewey for this show come on out if you have the time.

http://badshot-gunshow.com/

General Admission
$6

Vets/LEO/Firefighters/OSA
$5

Show this ad on your phone and admission is only
$5

Children Under 12 Free

Only one discount per person

Hours
9-5 Sat
9-4 Sun

1109 N. Delaware Street
Dewey, Oklahoma 74029

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might have to plan a trip.
Hit Murphy's for a Hot Hamburger and head over to the show.

My gf and I did this today, only the other way around. The show was pretty small, and the crowd around noon was light. I took a pistol to sell, but only one person wanted to see it, and the only firearms that piqued my interest were being sold at full retail plus by dealers. Only a few folks had private collections for sale, though nothing caught my eye, and there were a fair number of vendors with non-firearm stuff. We took our time looking at the stuff on each table, and were done within an hour. Still, we enjoyed the trip, and the hot hamburgers at Murphys were a hit with my gf.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My gf and I did this today, only the other way around. The show was pretty small, and the crowd around noon was light. I took a pistol to sell, but only one person wanted to see it, and the only firearms that piqued my interest were being sold at full retail plus by dealers. Only a few folks had private collections for sale, though nothing caught my eye, and there were a fair number of vendors with non-firearm stuff. We took our time looking at the stuff on each table, and were done within an hour. Still, we enjoyed the trip, and the hot hamburgers at Murphys were a hit with my gf.

They provided my Friday or Saturday night meal growing up for years lol. Salad dressing two thumbs up also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom