65% fatality rate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
interestingly enough, the link is dead....

Sars like virus kills two in Alabama. : Health & Toxins

www.disclose.tv/forum/sars-like-virus-kills-two-in-alabama-t87960.html

Sars like virus kills two in Alabama. 3 posts • Page 1 of 1. Opalserpent. Profile; Posts: 2143 ... (SARS) virus for multiple HOURS after washing with it.

sars like virus also killed a few in new york(link is conveniently down.....) and with Hajj coming up soon. I think things are going to get even worse.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic killed more people world wide than WW1 did.

Nowadays with the casual way that people travel all over the world, a nasty bug can get spread so much easier and if it has a high fatality rate can cause a hell of a lot of trouble.

Of course we would all know its Obama's cronies spreading it to get attention off of his latest screw up ;)

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cdc and who are the ones banging the doomsday drum

But also notice the wording here:
Other experts said there are enough worrying signs about MERS that it can't yet be written off, despite the relatively small number of cases it has caused.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/...eads-easily-deadlier-than-sars/#ixzz2Wm7UMsrK

As individuals there isn't much we can do. Researchers and public health officals need to pay close attention and are doing so apparently. As for us, all we can do is prep by having enough food etc to be able to stay at home. Maybe some cheap masks? Wash your hands more often etc.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again I suggest getting your information straight from the public health authorities - not from cherry picked quotes used by reporters. It is not time to panic or get ulcers.

Here are some relevant comments from the CDC:

Q: Can I still travel to countries in the Arabian Peninsula or neighboring countries where MERS cases have occurred?

A: Yes. WHO and CDC have not issued travel health warnings for any country related to MERS.
That tells me it must not be too serious as of right now.

Q: How can I help protect myself?

A: CDC advises that people follow these tips to help prevent respiratory illnesses:

Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze then throw the tissue in the trash.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact, such as kissing, or sharing cups or eating utensils, with sick people.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs.

http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/mers/overview.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom