870 on armslist... Looks like it comes with a factory 14" rifle sight barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah that damn Constructive Intent BS you can get charged with. You can own a AR pistol and a AR rifle and be fine but if only have a rifle and buy a pistol upper because you found a hell of a deal and dont have a pisol lower. BAM !!!!!!Constructive Intent. Is this Guberment great

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He deactivated the ad and took his number down. I was going to text him and let him know. Do you think they would actually throw someone in prison who just didn't realize what they have?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He deactivated the ad and took his number down. I was going to text him and let him know. Do you think they would actually throw someone in prison who just didn't realize what they have?

For this alone, probably not. If they found it along with the meth lab and stolen goods in your house, then they would add it to your list of charges. I cannot recall ever seeing anyone charged soley for something like this, but I would not want to be the first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom