• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Nighthawk Sniper Rifle 300WM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oubeta

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nighthawk Custom 300wm
Surgeon Action
Manners Stock
22" Heavy Barrel I believe it's a Broughton Barrel
Jewell Trigger
AI Mags
Nightforce ATACR F1 5-26 Mil/Mil (FFP)
Spuhr Mount
AAC Titan QD Suppressor 308/300wm/338LM (Timed for brake)

Nighthawk doesn't build rifles for the general public. Nighthawk did a very limited number of special military contract builds. This rig was one of a small number (25 from what I was told) that was built for a SF sniper group. I was able to get my hands on one (long story). I've seen the other contract guns shoot and they all are absolute hammers. I can share the back story on the rifle with anyone serious about buying it.

I have shot the gun just enough to get it sighted in and it's one of the most accurate guns I've owned. It was shooting bug holes with match 220smk's and MK248 was just as accurate.The gun has 40 rounds through it (20 suppressed). There is less than .1 mil vertical shift with the suppressor attached. The rifle in great condition. It has a few minor scratches on the bottom of the stock and a few handling marks. These marks are from the massive case the rifles were transported in.
Nighthawk can build a great 1911, but their rifles are absolute hammers.
Trigger is amazing and feels around 2lbs to me.

It's hard to put a value on the rifle. I'm not sure if it has any collector value or not, but according to Nighthawk, it should.

I have never seen another Nighthawk Rifle for sale and can't find any past sales of any. To my knowledge, they were all built for the military except for a limited number of hunting rifles. Pictures are terrible and make the FDE look funny, but the gun looks amazing in person.
IMG_0952.JPGIMG_0953.JPGIMG_0953.JPG

Rifle With Suppressor $5500 (I will assist with NFA paperwork if needed)
Take the rifle home and we can E-File the suppressor form.

Optic & Mount $2500 (scope $3100 new, Mount $525 new)

Package discount for Rifle, Suppressor, and Optic

I don't check PM's at work.
Email is the best way to contact me. I return emails Mon-Fri 8-5pm.
EMAIL sniper762 AT meadowsoil DOT net
No Trades
at this time

Sorry for the terrible pictures.

Latest posts

Top Bottom