9/11 11 Years Ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know if this is the first thread or not but ill post anyway.
www.undergroundvideotelevision.com_wp_content_uploads_9_11_world_trade_center_remember.jpeg

We will never forget.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I would personally like to thank the men and women of the Armed Forces for their sacrifice away from family and the bravery to take the fight to the enemy.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting been... I considered starting a thread early this morning, but it's almost one of those things that is just so hard to think about over and over that you don't even know what to say every year.

It will forever be a horrible day in American history and about all I can say is that I consider the victims, their families, all of the first responders who lost their lives or were injured and their families as well as the survivors and countless other people who have been effected either by the subsequent wars, economic issues and general fear that have plagued us as a result throughout the years since...

Very sad day but it is also one that reminds us of how we can pull together as a nation in time of crisis. For that, we should be proud and remain ever vigilant.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ive been watching 9-11 programs all night and all day. I never want to forget how sick and vulnerable i felt for our Country that day.
I cried with pride when the story broke that passengers fought back.

I will remember 9-11

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was a beautiful day here in PC and I had just gotten to school and went to my 6th grade classroom. My teacher always watched the news before school started and had it on when the news broke. We all thought it was a cessna or another type of small aircraft. I still remember seeing the 2nd plane come around and thinking oh my god and then boom it went into the tower. We didn't do anything that whole school day except watch the news. Saw both towers come down, the pentagon coverage and the shanksville coverage as well. I remember thinking that we were next because of the refinery. The only other thing I did that day was about crap myself when a big ass jet flew low over our house. I didn't sleep well for probably a week. I also remember watching the firemen regroup outside the towers and get fresh air tanks and the cameramen and reporters asking them surely your not going back up are you? The firemen said the same thing. Your damn right I am, It's my job and people need help. My dad and a bunch of other local firemen went to NYC to help clean up and look for survivors in the aftermath and when he got back that was one of only a very few times I have ever seen him break down and cry.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember like yesterday. I was at home in a body cast. I was watching a live police chase on tv when they broke in and said a small plane had hit one of the towers. When the 2nd jet hit the towers I hit record on the vcr. I knew something bid was going on. I still have the tape that I recorded that morning, but have never watched it. I will never forget that day.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To everyone that lost someone that day.....our thoughts are with you. Be at peace for the loved ones in God's presence.

To those that sacrifced themselves to help save others.....our thoughts are with you. Rest well knowing you paid the ultimate price for your fellow man. Surely God himself shows you favor.

To the country that felt the stinging blow....Remember the past lest it repeat itself.

To the servicemen and women.....Thank you. Yours is not an easy task. Perform it well. Do your sworn duty. Take the fight to the enemy.

To the enemies that snuck one in on us.....Keep running. Forever. Live in fear. You will never have an easy night's rest again. We aren't done with you yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom