A Bit Warmer Than 3 Years ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
A bit icy out 3 years ago.
IMG_5913.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeppers. These following pictures show damage from the October 2020 storm and were taken on the 28th.

This picture was taken of the tree at the back of our RV when the snow storm came in on January 1, 2021. What is amazing to me is that these trees haven't really been cleaned out of dead limbs from the first storm, but the trees have recovered very nicely.

I'll have to see if I can get some pictures of the three trees at our RV site to show how well they have recovered.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As mentioned above, I did get out and get some pictures of the trees around our RV site. The original ones with the damage were taken in 2020, so these are pictures of the three trees after three years and no real trimming. What trimming that was done was simply to cut off limbs that were broken and perhaps with just part of the limb on the ground.

This first tree is the one to the east side of our RV and towards the front as seen in 2020.

Here is the same tree as taken yesterday.

This next tree is the smallest of the three and is on the west side of the RV and parking area. It is the one that has been damaged the most and with less recovery. We need to get our ladder out and start trimming out the dead branches and limbs. First picture is from 2020.

The third tree is the one that has surprised me the most as to it recovering. This one is located near the back of our RV. Obviously, the first one is from 2020.

It amazes me sometimes as to how well nature recovers, but knowing that God is in control, it shouldn't surprise me at all.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeppers. These following pictures show damage from the October 2020 storm and were taken on the 28th.

This picture was taken of the tree at the back of our RV when the snow storm came in on January 1, 2021. What is amazing to me is that these trees haven't really been cleaned out of dead limbs from the first storm, but the trees have recovered very nicely.

I'll have to see if I can get some pictures of the three trees at our RV site to show how well they have recovered.

That first photo is misinformation, everyone knows trees only fall on electric vehicles...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I spent a couple hours crawling back into the house. Then I spent another 3 or so hours laying in a cold ER room waiting on an ambulance to take me to OU, where they hid me off in a trauma room for a couple of nights until they discharged me (cuz Covid) and sent me home to a house that had no power. For a couple of weeks. God we were ALL miserable. And thank God for opioids!! 🤷 It was quite the adventure. I hate that ****ing tree ... 😡

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, some of those photos are no doubt global warming. It'ss getting to the point where we need to take up a collection to alleviate all the warmth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom