911 was an inside job!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't make this post, but to me, "911 was an inside job" can mean a variety of things...Many Americans do not think we have the full story on Kennedy either but would debate the various conspiracy theories surrounding that event...same thing applies here. I am not obsessed with whether it is or isn't and have therefore not done the research that a debunker or believer would have. But the one thing that I do know of that stands out and makes no sense to me is building #7...lotta info surrounding that one.

But regardless of whether there was 0% or 100% conspiracy at play in 911, that the powers that be sure used it to create global chaos and change America. George Washington would not have taken kindly to having his mom humiliated while her colostomy bag was searched by pot bellied pedos on a power trip...Why should YOU have to give up YOUR rights because of what some foreign group did? The whole conspiracy is a distraction...I'd love to know the truth and hold any necessary folks accountable. But it is all that came after it that took things to the next level. A perpetual global war where you are suspect despite having nothing to do with it...Same thing to me as blaming all gun owners for Sandy Hook, etc.

My post wasn't in response to any post in particular, more so to the general topic of the post.

I 100% agree with the premise that the Government operates on a basis of "Never let a good tragedy go to waste" and will always use whatever is going on in the world, good or bad, to their best advantage in pushing forth their various agendas.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My post wasn't in response to any post in particular, more so to the general topic of the post.

I 100% agree with the premise that the Government operates on a basis of "Never let a good tragedy go to waste" and will always use whatever is going on in the world, good or bad, to their best advantage in pushing forth their various agendas.

I didn't take it like you meant me; you can tell I'm pragmatic from my posts I'm sure. But adding to your point, I'm sure sometimes when they take advantage of a situation to gain some ground, that it may benefit the avg citizen sometimes. I'm not anti-gov't at all...just anti-corruption as should we all be.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supposedly hit by a plane? I was stationed there at the time but was in Crystal City during the actual impact, one of my NCOs watched the plane fly into the Army wedge of the Pentagon. I saw tons of airplane debris and had some of it (airplane wall matting) rained down on me. However, there were smaller bits of airplane pieces everywhere. My boss was one of the first USAF personnel to respond and assist. There is no supposedly - a jet airliner flew into the Pentagon. That is a fact.

Per osa rules you need to come up with documentation and proof you were there...

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh, yes, good old Paul. Another 9/11 Truther. Some people are just too stupid to believe that an airplane flying into a building can knock it down. Chance are good that they don't believe in tornadoes, either.

Oh they believe in them. They believe they are spun up and controlled by the HAARP antenna. Why else do they keep turning right before they hit Tinker?

Latest posts

Top Bottom