911 was an inside job!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Have you even seen pictures of the aftermath? Or maybe live the day it happened? None of what you wrote is true...except maybe confiscation of videos, which is completely understandable.
Yes, completely false. Here is a pic of the impact area.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160719_4bf769a5b7374395bfd3d31bbdeb7ea2.jpg

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of MANY pics of the plane debris...

pop.h_cdn.co_assets_cm_15_06_54cfc894a4b55___911_flight77_debris.jpg

And btw, construction at the Pentagon had been in planning for years (as is the case in all government construction). I actually bid on the communications part of that construction.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of MANY pics of the plane debris...

pop.h_cdn.co_assets_cm_15_06_54cfc894a4b55___911_flight77_debris.jpg

And btw, construction at the Pentagon had been in planning for years (as is the case in all government construction). I actually bid on the communications part of that construction.
How can somebody see these real pics and follow those that say there was a 15' hole in the building and that was it? What proof does it take to change a mind?

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because they are going off that pic way into the C ring that shows a smaller hole in the wall. I guess they don't realize the impact is going to reduce the further it goes in. They also fail to see the aircraft debris in their own evidence.

911review.com_errors_pentagon_imgs_fuselagefragment.jpg

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, did you just call me an apologist for islam? These threads aren't a matter of life and death. It's supposed to be jibber gabber and it's okay to have differing opinions....until your hollow comment.

Let’s back this up. You made a statement on post #42 that WTC7 was demoed the day of the attack. That is not true. Plenty of material that one can easily research that debunks the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Instead of doing any honest research at post #52 you took another puerile cut to try to again explain WTC7.

WTC7 came down due to the damage it received from the other Towers. There are videos showing the scalloped sides and the generator explosions. That is easily proven with (again) a modicum of honest research and some common sense.

Parroting the 9/11 conspiracy nonsense puts one in the loon camp with the likes of Jesse Ventura. As well, to say as you did that WTC7 was “demoed” deflects from the people that attacked us … the Islamists.

When Islamists go on a jihad bender and then afterwards people say that the jihadists were not responsible but someone (“inside job”) or something (my favorite, “climate change”) else is responsible … that is what Islamic apologists do. They manufacture excuses that Islam was not responsible.

So if you don’t want “to sound like” an Islamic apologist, try doing some honest research so you (again) don’t "sound like" an Islamic apologists when you go “jibber jabber”.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the Pentagon was supposedly hit by a plane yet the hole in the side of it was ess than 15' diameter. How big is a commercial jet? Even a small one? Why did FBI confiscate any and all possible video recordings in the area before anything else happened? Was there any plane wreckage at the pentagon? NO.

Supposedly hit by a plane? I was stationed there at the time but was in Crystal City during the actual impact, one of my NCOs watched the plane fly into the Army wedge of the Pentagon. I saw tons of airplane debris and had some of it (airplane wall matting) rained down on me. However, there were smaller bits of airplane pieces everywhere. My boss was one of the first USAF personnel to respond and assist. There is no supposedly - a jet airliner flew into the Pentagon. That is a fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom