95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemphill

Marksman
Reaction score
Pretty sure I can get it running but the brakes are going to be another issue. Pedal is like pushing on a concrete block. The vent tube coming off the junction box for the rear brakes was snapped off. With the bed off of it, it just filled the system with water and debris. May not be that bad but I’ll have to dove in to see
Sounds like your master cylinder has rusted in place on its bore. Easy enough to check, first unhook brake lines from master cylinder and try to push pedal to verify it’s not a blocked farther down the line. Then unbolt the master cylinder and try pedal to be sure the problem is not in the pedal or brake booster.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like your master cylinder has rusted in place on its bore. Easy enough to check, first unhook brake lines from master cylinder and try to push pedal to verify it’s not a blocked farther down the line. Then unbolt the master cylinder and try pedal to be sure the problem is not in the pedal or brake booster.
I put a little fluid in it the other day. I don’t think it was completely dry but pretty close. I need to get it off your trailer lol

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We did confirm spark today but still have the PIP issue. I ‘think’ the pip is kinda like a crank position sensor. It tells the computer where the engine is in its rotation.
Mr Rat has done a bit of work on the injector wires so I pulled the intake today to start working on all that.
77FAB471-6211-4139-9E6E-F98B429CA345.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom