A certain custom rifle builder said something interesting yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen someone with one of Rija's rifles? They have an absolutely horrendous reputation with anyone I've heard mention them, and have never seen them come up on any other gun boards.

My dum-bass brother in law bought one. He's the proud owner of the worlds most accurate DelTon middy... All that accuracy and he put a tasco 3-9-40 on it. He paid $1100+tax... I don't even have the heart to tell him

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a run in with them a couple years back at a gun show and wrote them an email over it. Me and another OSA'er were there and I went to their table to buy a sling attachment. He chewed me out as one of those "dumb" people who build their own guns without getting everything they needed off the get go. I was dumbfounded, and left. Very aggressive sellers I guess. If they can't make the sell, they scare/piss you off.
This is exactly why I don't do my own gunsmithing. I prolly don't have the right sling attachment.
I better call rijas before ATF shuts them down.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember seeing him working on a bcg/chamber lugs at a show once. The bolt wouldn't go in the chamber, so he whipped out a dremel and started shaving the lugs down to make it fit... I laughed so hard.

A few shows later, he has a blown apart AR on his table with a sign that said "We even warrantee this!" on it

I asked if that was the model he had to dremel the lugs on... He replied "I would never do something that stupid."

Latest posts

Top Bottom