A first for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While fishing yesterday, close to an older gentleman, he said that he had lost the fly he was catching his fish on. I told him he could look in my fly box and if I had anything that resembled it he could have it. I start moving over toward him in about 30" of water and trip over a stump under the water. I went down. Didn't go under but definitely got wet and had a couple of gallons in my left leg of my waders. That ended my day. I would have fished maybe an hour more. I hated leaving because they were biting but 50 degree water is cold, and it was windy. Being wet in 60 degree weather is cold especially with that wind. This was the best fish of the day.

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_100_0195.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that is some cold water. I fell in below tablerock dam on the Lake Tanneycomo before daylight one morning in the trophy area. I got my shirt wet, but I wear a waist belt that kept most of the water from getting down the legs.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years back we were fishing at Blue River. My dad was standing on some falls fishing and I guess part of the falls break off and he falls in going completely under.

Latest posts

Top Bottom