A good day at my range!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In one of the night shots with the .22 rimfire charge, right before the shot you see a critter come running by. It's pretty close to the target when the shot is fired. Probably a coyote, but just wondering if you know for sure. Whatever it was, I'd reckon it wondered, "WTF was that?"

This one at about the 11 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb4v5erPJYU&feature=plcp

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In one of the night shots with the .22 rimfire charge, right before the shot you see a critter come running by. It's pretty close to the target when the shot is fired. Probably a coyote, but just wondering if you know for sure. Whatever it was, I'd reckon it wondered, "WTF was that?"

This one at about the 11 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb4v5erPJYU&feature=plcp

Ive watched that video a lot and the only thing ive ever seen is a few bugs flying around. And at the time mark you posted I see what looks like a light colored moth fly in from the left of the screen and its just to the right of the target when it goes off.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Careful posting this stuff online. I saw a story the other day of a girl taping herself blowing up an old toilet and was arrested and kicked out of school. They thought she was going to blow the school up or something stupid like that.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Careful posting this stuff online. I saw a story the other day of a girl taping herself blowing up an old toilet and was arrested and kicked out of school. They thought she was going to blow the school up or something stupid like that.

LOL I am way outa school and half the people in the video I work with, and once I get some video back from another guy I will post that. It was filmed with the Enid PD and Vance SF fun shoot. Enid had 2 cars and a truck brought out for everyone to shoot up and I loaded 2lb targets under the hoods and in the trunks of the two cars. The chief even asked for my card and about target prices so he can get some for them to play with and asked me if it was possible he wanted to see the bed of the truck get blown up so I loaded another 2lb target under the bed and blew it open haha.

I will upload the pics to photobucket tonight and then link them here. They are currently on my FB.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive watched that video a lot and the only thing ive ever seen is a few bugs flying around. And at the time mark you posted I see what looks like a light colored moth fly in from the left of the screen and its just to the right of the target when it goes off.

This definitely has two eyes. Working 'twixt the pause and play button I saw one place which made me think skunk, but it's moving too fast for a skunk.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This definitely has two eyes. Working 'twixt the pause and play button I saw one place which made me think skunk, but it's moving too fast for a skunk.

Ok im about to blow up the original 1080P HD on my 60" screen and take a good close look.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ok im about to blow up the original 1080P HD on my 60" screen and take a good close look.

Ok, I have watched the clip over and over and I dont see anything. Here are some full screen still I took while playing the clip in super slow mo.
If you see it save the pic and mark it so I can see it LOL

at 11 seconds
i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj194_wizardoi_Shooting_20vids_20and_20pics_3964d077.png

at 11.5 seconds
i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj194_wizardoi_Shooting_20vids_20and_20pics_9309bb28.png

at 12 seconds
i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj194_wizardoi_Shooting_20vids_20and_20pics_f2ab8eb8.png

at 12.5 seconds
i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj194_wizardoi_Shooting_20vids_20and_20pics_c89da2af.png

And the blast at 13 seconds
i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj194_wizardoi_Shooting_20vids_20and_20pics_fb9c51b6.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom