A Millennial job interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So true to life. A millennial called at 9:00 A.M. one day last week and told us that he was trying to get to work (he was supposed to by there at 8:30). Never made it. Showed up at 11:00 A.M. the next day.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really pathetic... there is some seriously poor work ethic and entitlement mentality in the "Snowflake Generation."

I know nearly every generation has said that about the ones to follow it. I honestly just don't remember that there were this many problems with my generation, but maybe I was blinded to it. Maybe I'm looking back with rose-colored glasses, I think most of us probably do that, honestly. But I wonder if there is some way to objectively measure these kinds of things, going back and looking at employment rates and productivity and so forth for previous generations?

I really can't think of a way to do that. Maybe it's an exercise in futility, and we should all just continue to bash everyone else and go on with our lives. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom