Recent Graduates Bringing A Parent To A Job Interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let’s face it. The Mom is a fault the a lot of the time. They don’t want to accept their baby is having to grow up. My Dad drug me out to do HVAC work at 10. Hated him then, but thanked him later.
I see my wife do stuff for our kids that drives me nuts. She keeps the grandkids a couple days a week. She meets the sil at 8 or at least that is when they agreed upon. That dude shows up anywhere between 815 and 845. I’d be pissed if he did that to me, but she won’t say anything about it to him.

I think these smart phones have made kids stupid. They can’t think for themselves.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must have done it wrong. When my kid went to OU, I told him that he is NOT coming home every weekend and that he needs to be independent and enjoy college life away from me and my wife. Well, that worked a little too well because he never came home after that so we had to go see him every month or so. It didn't bother me but it sure angered my wife.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The last seven years I worked before retiring I had daily interactions with college students. The main thought I came away with after those interactions was, 'Were not going to make it are we?'.

It doesn't surprise me at all that they are bringing parents to job interviews. And yes, I blame the parents.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image0 (10).jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom