A new low in movie making.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
123951.gif

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try the movie Tusk, if you want extremely low budget, poor story line, bizzaro story line.........
There was one called 'The Last House on the Left' the original from years back, not the rerelease. Sex, murder, horror. It was so bad that when it was over my buddy and I stood up and loudly boo'd it in the theater. 0 redeeming qualities.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was one called 'The Last House on the Left' the original from years back, not the rerelease. Sex, murder, horror. It was so bad that when it was over my buddy and I stood up and loudly boo'd it in the theater. 0 redeeming qualities.
I remember that movie I think. If I remember correctly, there was one scene that had a very biting edge to it. :P

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself, "It's only a movie, it's only a movie..."

Latest posts

Top Bottom