A Repulic Not A Democracy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This commentary is a threat to our democracy.
President trump is a threat to our democracy. The second amendment is a threat to our democracy. The constitution is a threat to our democracy. All of the above quotes i have heard repeated over and over by some of our leaders and judges,on the news and written in papers. There are many more such phrases repeated over and over daily. They all share one commonality...threat to our democracy.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This commentary is a threat to our democracy.
President trump is a threat to our democracy. The second amendment is a threat to our democracy. The constitution is a threat to our democracy. All of the above quotes i have heard repeated over and over by some of our leaders and judges,on the news and written in papers. There are many more such phrases repeated over and over daily. They all share one commonality...threat to our democracy.
Here's a perfect example of the "ThReAt To DeMoCRaCy!" :rolleyes2

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hitting-trumps-pockets-only-first-110006467.html

As usual, they're telling us exactly what they're doing to undermine democracy, by accusing their target of being a threat to democracy. Real r/LeopardsAteMyFace stuff. :(

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoy all the freedom you can while it exists. The people arent exactly getting smarter. We still have ant gun folks, people who hate Israelis, and people who want to (and successfully are) letting a lot of people who have no loyalty to American values in on all sides. If it doesnt kick off soon, Im filing a complaint

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the damage has all been done by our politicians who are self-serving vs serving the nation. I'm beginning to wonder what is going to happen to the when we fall. Surely they won't stay in Washington DC. They'll probably retire to some Swiss chalet with all their gold. I doubt if they'll ever be held for criminal proceedings because they make the law and they aren't going to create a law that would harm them.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol the founding fathers were hipsters that instead of making a modern parlimentary system modeled the constitution on ancient rome, the 1000 year slave empire, no wonder **** sucks now lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom