A tattoo for Badge Bunny?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
However, IF I were so inclined, I'd get something along these lines ...

img.filmous.com_static_photos_11983_2_midi.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn! This must be a good one since it's blocked at work!!! :D

You should have seen the other pic I had picked out :lookaroun but I was afraid the full frontal would have been too much, even for the new and improved OSA. Oh ... and I just noticed but I'm so glad women wax these days ... Goodness gracious ... I'd be afraid to stick my hand some places ... LOL

The single sexiest poster from the single sexiest movie of all time ... Even better than 9 1/2 Weeks ... I've always said that when GC retires and I don't have to worry about what folks think of me anymore I'm gonna go get tatted up like Maud Adams' character in Tattoo.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my tattoo last year. It's a Teddy bear so I tell people it's my 2A tattoo "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" lol. (It's on my arm and it's a bear for you slow people who don't understand yet)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear, I don't think you are tall enough for that one, however, maybe Mrs. LW is?

Haha!! I cannot disagree, sir!! Maybe I could get an "abridged" version?? :D

Don't listen to LW, you get whatever you want as long as you post pics. :D

LOL ... you guys and your pics ... I promised pics so you'll get your pics. Those of you have seen me already can vouch for the fact that I ain't nuthin' special ... But I promise ... as soon as the girls aren't pissed at me anymore I'll go get some good gun pics for you. God willing I'll have some of me shooting a match this fall.

Of all the things I've missed since this little adventure began, the one I miss most is hanging out with my husband at shooting matches. Enjoy every moment you have with your loved ones. It only takes a moment for it to all go to **** ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom