A very crappy weekend. warning (graphic pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Helmet got tore off. Was an open face. Short sleeve tshirt. Bike is a loss. Wife won't ever let me ride again. I'm cool with that lol. And my nut is intact lol.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now for the serious stuff, is the bike gonna make it? Totaled?

My mom was in a similar wreck years ago. Riding in the desert and she went around a corner, slid off the side and down a hill. All of the riders checked to see if she was all right. Except for my dad, he popped up a minute later letting everyone know the bike was fine.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry about that man. Same thing happened to me a few years back on talamena drive. I said after it happened that I believe in second chances, that god gave me one and that I was gonna take it. Fast forward 10 years and I'm on one again. I hope god doesn't have as much a sense of humor as they say he does. Don't worry though. You'll be as pretty as you ever were before you know it.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Helmet got tore off. Was an open face. Short sleeve tshirt. Bike is a loss. Wife won't ever let me ride again. I'm cool with that lol. And my nut is intact lol.

Yer nut! Lol

Glad you are ok brother! I swore off riding a few years ago after my long time friends little brother, who was like my little brother, lost his life on one. It was a terrible crash, no helmet. I love riding, but I love my kids more. To many dumbass drivers out there for me, I have the bad luck gene.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
glad you had a brain bucket, there is a reason transplant teams call them donor cycles.
Glad you are ok & hope you heal quickly

Latest posts

Top Bottom