A very crappy weekend. warning (graphic pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 2 things to say ... ok ... 3 ...

1. Thank God you are okay!
2. You are a hard nut to crack ... :P
3. And I don't blame her one bit. Don't you think you scared her enough last year?? :wink2:

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn homes!!! I always imagined you as a skinny guy... boy was I wrong. I wish you a speedy recovery man. If you get bored while recovering send me a chess invite. Ge better bro.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lurker glad you are will recover. I for one would not want to miss your daily posts. Sounds as though the wife make a quality decision for you! Wives now they do have the ability to make decisions that make sense sometimes don't they. Good luck with recovery. Now how many of those 9 lives do you have left????

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to use that second pic as your avatar!
Glad you're OK. Watch out for infection, I got a piece of gravel under my skin when I went down that festered, nasty.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all sudden coughs or laughs shall remind you that "having fun sometimes hurts"

I don't like to have too much fun anymore(broke my leg last time)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lurker glad you are will recover. I for one would not want to miss your daily posts. Sounds as though the wife make a quality decision for you! Wives now they do have the ability to make decisions that make sense sometimes don't they. Good luck with recovery. Now how many of those 9 lives do you have left????

Told my wife I'd give up motorcycles for a trike......she said she'd shove it up my azz.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glad you're okay Lurker. Anytime you can walk away from an accident you're doing good. Live to ride another day, right?

Maybe we need to change your screen name to scarface.

Latest posts

Top Bottom