A wee, humble cottage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis is right.

We like Silver Ridge resort...5 mi S of Eureka...our favorite is # 6...with # 5 a close second.

#6 is at the end of the road and you can set on the front deck and see nothing but nature. Extremely quiet and peaceful.

The heart shaped double jacuzzi tub ain't bad either!...Who says old folks can't still have fun? 41 years and counting.

Hear me now and believe me later :)

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at the Beavers Bend cabins.

Wow! They are gorgeous! There was one there called "Chasing Fireflies" that literally had a king size bed suspended from the ceiling with ropes! Holy sheet! Are you kidding me? :w000t:

But...

One nights rate was $225!!! :ooh2: with a 2 night minimum! :ooh2: :ooh2:

There's no way in hell we can afford that!

Nice suggestion, but no thanks. :disappoin

Sorry GED, I was going to suggest something in or around Estes Park,C0. maybe in the Rocky mountain national park or something like that! Live a little....you'll will only have one 28th!!! :thumbup3:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry GED, I was going to suggest something in or around Estes Park,C0. maybe in the Rocky mountain national park or something like that! Live a little....you'll will only have one 28th!!! :thumbup3:

Just like we only had one 27th and next year will be our only 29th, right?

I'd love to see Colorado this time of year (Mrs. GED has never been) but sadly, my measly $30K a year salary can't afford gigs like that. :cry3:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Devil's Den State Park. > $100 cabins. Close to you - right across the AR state line.

We like the tiny 'studio' cabin for like $90.

Have fun!

edit: also I miss your posts.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dennis is right.

We like Silver Ridge resort...5 mi S of Eureka...our favorite is # 6...with # 5 a close second.

#6 is at the end of the road and you can set on the front deck and see nothing but nature. Extremely quiet and peaceful.

The heart shaped double jacuzzi tub ain't bad either!...Who says old folks can't still have fun? 41 years and counting.

Hear me now and believe me later :)

I vote for this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom